Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple Lasagna Pan and Recipe


Recently I bought the Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan from Amazon. I like that the pan is divided into thirds - it's easy to cook just a little or a lot and even a variety of lasagnas all at once. The pan is excellent quality and very easy to clean - nothing stuck to it not even the cheese! The custom spatula is perfect for cutting and lifting out the lasagna too.

On the Baker's Edge website, I found three recipes for the pan. Tonight I tried the Quick and Delicious Lasagna. It was so easy to make! It's available to download for free HERE.

I used the middle of the pan to make a small lasagna. Following the recipe from Baker's Edge, I had just a little bit of sauce mixture leftover - not enough to make another one. But I had plenty of the Ricotta mixture to make another small lasagna - so I froze it!


Gather the ingredients (I forgot to put the eggs in the picture):

Combine 6 cups of Italian cheese, the Ricotta, seasonings, eggs and mix together.

Brown the ground meat, drain, then add the sauce.


Now you're going to start layering your lasagna.
Follow the recipe and add the sauce mixture, dry noodles (I added two per layer), then the Ricotta mixture.


Repeat until the pan is full.


End the layers with the sauce mixture and a cheese topping.
I used Cheddar cheese.

Spray aluminum foil with Pam and cover the pan.


Bake for 60 minutes.
Remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 10 - 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let the lasagna rest for about 10 minutes before serving.


Serve!
I thought it was delicious BUT what's more important - Serenity declared she liked it too and ate it all!


Nothing sticks!
Cleanup is a breeze!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Regina said...

can't see any of your pics! says bandwitch exceeded

Related Posts with Thumbnails