Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CC with a Belt!


Serenity's posing in her newest courtneycourtney dress. The accessories for this Triathlete dress was so fun to put together!

Courtney gave me the link to American Apparel for the adorable knee high socks Serenity's wearing, and after looking around a bit on their website I found a funky pink belt too. The pink and orange Nikes were on sale months ago for only $19.97 at the Finish Line - they matched perfectly. I made Serenity's pretty butterfly clippie using the colors in the Triathlete dress, and you can find another one like it in my Etsy Store.

I just love how this outfit came together! It's so retro-looking and I think it looks too cute on Serenity!





While surfing my crafts blogs, I came across a great belt tutorial from Handmade Mommy. I think next time I'll make a belt for Serenity instead of buying it - Kari makes it look so easy!



Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

Kari said...

Absolutely adorable! I love those dresses. And thanks for linking to my tutorial!

Beate Knappe said...

what a beauty!!!!!

Katie said...

OK, I'm dying at how cute Miss Serenity is in these pics! You always do such a great job!

Jenni Price said...

Serenity looks so stylish and cute in this outfit! Great job on your photos of her too!
:)
Jenni

Related Posts with Thumbnails