Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Inchworm Shoes


Have you seen this shoe? It's from Inchworm and it has a button called "iFit technology" that will allow you to adjust the shoe as your child grows. It adjusts one full size in half size increments. So it will go from, say a size 11 shoe to to size 12! Wow!

Inchworm shoes came out a few years ago, but I still can't find them in the stores - or any online store except from Inchworm's own site.

I bought the Magenta style for my niece three years ago. She liked them, my brother liked them; the shoes were well-made and held up pretty good.


There's a FAQ on their site that will answer the most common questions you might have, such as this one:

How do I find my child’s correct shoe size?

Kids feet and shoes are all made differently! We suggest as a general guideline to find proper size shoe for your child the following: Children ages 2 ½ to 4 years old will generally fit inchworm shoe size 10-11; Children ages 4 to 5 years old will generally fit inchworm shoe size 11-12; Children ages 5 to 6 years old will generally fit inchworm shoe size 12-13 and 13-1; and Children ages 7 to 9 years old will generally fit inchworm shoe size 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5.


You can check out the video on their site that shows all the press the shoes have been getting. Here's a video I found on youtube:



The shoes are $39.95 and the styles I really want are mostly sold out right now - probably because school just started back up.

These are styles that are currently available:

Chomper (several sizes), Cruncher (several sizes), Crawler Earth/Silver (13-1), Crawler Pink (2-3), Digger (1-2), Milan Strap, Primer Green (several sizes), Primer (several sizes), Prowler (4-5), and Venice (several sizes).

I got an email from them today letting me know that their Winter and Hiking Boots will be going on sale in September for only $19.95! As soon they are back in stock, I'd like to grab a pair of their new style, Bergamo for Serenity!


Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute babies are there. I really liked it. And shoes were also nice. Thanks for posting.
Size 12 shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails