Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MORE Dresses by Courtney!

Okay, okay! I know - I'm totally addicted! But each one is so unique and Serenity absolutely loves her dresses! It's all Courtney's fault! If she wasn't so talented and didn't make such awesome dresses I wouldn't be buying up so many!!

But she is and the dresses are, so I guess that means I'll be buying more in the future!

Anyhoo, here's Serenity wearing the latest:


Playing on our tire swing in the backyard, I was trying to take pictures while pushing her. She kept saying, "Go faster Mommy!". Most of my pictures ended up blurry!


An old block of creosote wood doubles as a platform to leap off without a care in the world (remember those days?), and as a fun "balance beam".



Playing on her old Roadster I found for less than $15 at one of those antique/flea market shops on the side of the road - she loves it!

Go visit Courtney's store to check out her beautiful artwear; she adds new dresses everyday and let me tell you, they go quick! Don't forget to stop by her blog to read all about her latest updates too!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails